|Plot||Big Bird opens a Bike Wash business.|
|Air date||January 7, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Molly delivers a package to Oscar from his pal, Melvin Grouch. It contains a crummy hat and a crumpled piece of paper with a poem on it. In return, Oscar sends Melvin a stale, mangy piece of old cake and accompanies it with his own poem.
- Big Bird receives a letter from his silly cousin, Monroe. What he reads first makes him very sad. But when he reads further, he is very happy.
- Mr. Snuffleupagus is very tired. Big Bird asks him not to sit on Oscar's trash can or Mr. Hooper's box because he is too big, and he'll crush them.
- Mr. Hooper talks about some things that come in twos.
- Bob explains to Big Bird that he's taking his stained coat to the cleaner, his broken alarm clock to the jewelry repair shop, and his broken guitar to the music store.
- Cookie Monster demonstrates some C words.
- The Amazing Mumford begins his magic subtraction trick with four pineapples, and makes them disappear one at a time. Then Grover makes Mumford disappear. (EKA: Episode 0280)
- Big Bird opens a BIKE WASH business. He has buckets of water, a broom, and rags to wash the bicycles with. Mr. Snuffleupagus suggests that he'll do a faster job if he sprays water on the bicycles with his trunk.
- Kermit tests Cookie Monster with his new monster testing device. He wants to see if Cookie Monster can figure out how to get the cookie out of the machine. Cookie Monster proceeds to crush the cookie in the contraption into crumbs and pour water on them. But he's delighted with the results -- cookie soup.
- A Muppet demonstrates bigger and bigger circles and small and smaller circles.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0319||Episode 0321|