|Plot||Oscar and Bob both like the rain, but for different reasons.|
|Air date||January 6, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- The sky gets dark, and there are flashes of lightning and loud thunder claps. Bob explains to Big Bird that this means that it's going to rain.
- As the rain begins, Oscar sings a verse of "Rain Falls", explaining why he likes the rain. Then Bob sings a verse of "Rain Falls" explaining why he likes the rain.
- Maria explains (in English and Spanish) that a typewriter is a machine that helps people to write very neatly and quickly. She demonstrates how it works by punching down letter keys.
- A Muppet boy goes to the library and asks Maria for a big book. She gives him the telephone book.
- Luis helps Big Bird put the various pieces of a vacuum cleaner (tank unit, hose, pipe, brush and cord) together. They plug it into an electric socket and it works.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (EKA: Episode 0239)
- Wally and Ralph are about to go on a trip. They attempt to carry off an empty suitcase and a pile of stuff (shirts, pants, socks, tennis rackets, baseball gloves). They finally get the idea that it would be easier if they put the stuff in the suitcase.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit teaches how to read lights in order to cross the street. If the sign says "WALK", it's okay to walk across the street. If it says "DON'T WALK", then it's not okay to cross the street.
- Bob and some kids throw seven rings into Oscar's trash can.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0318||Episode 0320|