|Plot||Luis plays "Simple Simon" with Big Bird and the kids.|
|Air date||January 3, 1972|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Tom announces that 4 is the number today; he asks some kids and Big Bird to look all around Sesame Street to see if they can find something with 4 legs. Big Bird runs off and bumps into his friend, Mr. Snuffleupagus, who has 4 legs, but Snuffy disappears before he can show Tom.
- Oscar breaks a fire truck apart -- showing the body, the ladder, and 4 wheels -- explaining that this is the way that grouches like toys. Susan and some kids match the parts to a picture, and put the fire truck back together.
- Alien Alphabet: Two abstract Anything Muppets recite the alphabet as they dart in and out of frame and pop out of a split-screen.
- Film / Animation: The ET family is demonstrated in a story of the zet, a quick-witted bird. (EKA: Episode 0296)
- Luis is playing "Simple Simon" in Spanish with some kids. Along comes Big Bird, who joins in by imitating the kids, touching parts of his body.
- The letter "V" made out of colored sand is on the floor. Tom comes along and makes it vanish with a vacuum cleaner.
- Hubley animation: A letter "V" takes its vitamins.
- Ernie discovers that he can't read his picture book because he is holding it upside down.
- Susan sings the Classification Song as she regroups some colored shapes.
- Four Muppets cooperate to grow a flower together. One has a flower seed, one has a flower pot, one has some dirt, and one has a shovel. The rain and sunshine finish the job.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0310||Episode 0312|