|Plot||Big Bird finds a suitcase outside of 123 Sesame Street.|
|Air date||December 20, 1971|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Oscar is installing a trash can lid closer on his home. Bob helps him, pleased that Oscar is trying to cut down on the noise of his trash can, but as soon Oscar realizes he's doing something "nice" for the neighborhood, he removes the trash can lid closer.
- Sherlock Hemlock with the N sound.
- Big Bird presents the lower-case letter "n" and provides some "n" words.
- Maria sings the Sorting Song using different Spanish foods and a set of toy cooking pots. The kids guess that the pots don't belong in the set.
- Cartoon: Nancy the nanny goat nibbles her nails and notices noodles.
- Bob tells the story of the Three Unicorns in the garden. Using art cards, he asks the kids to find the hidden unicorns, camouflaged in the garden pictures.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit and Cookie Monster demonstrate the idea of "some, more and most" using three piles of cookies, each one bigger than the one before. Cookie Monster gets his choice of the piles, but he doesn't want "some", "more", or even "most". He wants them all!
- Maria piles 10 thick, heavy books into Bob's arms, and explains that "ten of anything is a lot."
- Bob and Big Bird spot a suitcase sitting in front of 123 Sesame Street. First, Big Bird thinks that he'll gain a new friend because someone new is moving into the neighborhood. Next, he thinks that he'll lose an old friend because someone is moving away. As it turns out, Maria has just bought the suitcase at a sale.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0305||Episode 0307|