|Air date||December 1, 1971|
|Season||Season 3 (1971-1972)|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie approaches Bert in a harried manner, talking rapidly. Bert tells him to talk slower so he can understand him. Ernie says, slowly, that Bert's toast is burning, which causes Bert to speak in the same rapid, harried manner.
- Grover the Assistant: Grover spots a good looking monster, but still a bit scary, that seems to follow him where ever he goes. Grover is starting to get really nervous when Herbert Birdsfoot asks Grover if he is playing with his shadow. (EKA: Episode 0271)
- Harvey Kneeslapper asks a man, "Do you want me to keep an eye on your hat?" The man says yes. Harvey then puts a letter I on top of the man's hat, crushing it in the process.
- Oscar the Grouch recites a poem about the letter I.
- Animation: Three lines attempt to individually reach the top of the TV screen, but fail. They succeed after they combine all of their lengths.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0287||Episode 0289|