|Plot||Bob and Gordon remember their pets|
|Air date||May 18, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Bob and Gordon remember the pets they had when they were young. Each remembers that his pet was small, cute, and furry, nice to pet, and ate out of a small dish. They agree they must have had the same pet, but it turns out Bob had a puppy and Gordon had a kitten.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants Bert to pretend to be mad, but Bert says that he can't, because he has nothing to feel angry about. Ernie asks Bert to pretend that he borrowed Bert's paper clip collection, and lost his favorite paper clip. The thought makes Bert really mad. Bert gets tired out, and tells Ernie that he can't get mad anymore. Ernie makes a confession -- he really did lose Bert's favorite paper clip. (First: Episode 0216)
- Ernie sings a selection song using plates of cookies. He has three plates full of cookies, and sings "Here are some things that belong together..." Then he shows a plate full of cookies and an empty plate, and sings "Which one of these things goes with the others..." He says the plate full of cookies, but what he didn't notice was that the cookies on the other plates were eaten while he was singing. Now that there will be a different answer, he sings the song again.
- Anything Muppets: Basketball.
- When Tony, an Anything Muppet man, needs a date, he sings "Help." A monster responds to his call. (First: Episode 0135)
- Sherlock Hemlock demonstrates the letter V.
- An Anything Muppet boy and girl have a conversation using the letters of the alphabet.
- Cartoon: "Imagination V" -- A surreal segment involving the Venus de Milo statue, a violin, a vampire, and vigilantes, among other things beginning with V. (First: Episode 0052)
- Cartoon: Two men, one named Virgil Veep, discuss the letter V as they stand atop a capital V. (First: Episode 0110)
- Count the hits with the New York Mets as Ed Kranepool and Art Shamsky bat from 1 to 4, 1 to 5 and 1 to 14. (EKA: Episode 0167)
- Film: Two boys, Joe and George, learn about how change works when they exchange a dime for pennies. They also find that two nickels equal ten cents. (EKA: Episode 0190)
- Big Bird doesn't get angry.
- Film: Money
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0266||Episode 0268|