|Plot||Oscar has a wall built around his trash can.|
|Air date||April 8, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
|Sponsors||B, E, 11|
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie lies in bed and starts talking about how a square looks like and how many lines it has, then goes on to compare a a square with a triangle. And then starts to ponder about how many sides a circle has, and goes to sleep just as Bert is about to attempt to answer the question, and ends up not being able to sleep. (First: Episode 0132)
- John and kids make numbers using folding rulers.
- Ernie & Bert — Part 1: Ernie is a barber, and cuts all of Bert's hair off. Part 2: Ernie tries to disguise Bert until his hair grows back, but a monster (later known as Grover) mistakes Bert for his father. Part 3: Bert has grown his hair back, but now he talks like Cookie Monster. (First: Episode 0068)
- Bob and Gordon magically make a number eleven.
- Three Anything Muppets (including Farley) wait for a bus at a bus stop. To their surprise, the bus is very small, and two small Muppets get off of it.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster explains the purpose of the Bus Stop sign. However, the bus zooms pasts him, resulting in Cookie Monster ripping the part of the sign that reads "STOP". (First: Episode 0192)
- Gordon sorts cleaning tools.
- Professor Hastings uses a pogo stick to demonstrate "up" and "down", and ends up jumping into a pond.
- John sorts carpenter's tools.
- An Anything Muppet girl shows the viewers that the number 11 is the same right side up and upside down.
- John talks about subtraction with kids.
- Film: a boy learns to ride a bike.
- George the Farmer goes up and down on ladders.
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnessing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Bob finds a girl crying because she thinks she's not pretty, and doesn't have nice clothes. Bob sings "Don't You Know You're Beautiful?" to her to cheer her up.
- Countdown series: After countdown, the director himself is launched into space as the rocket stays put. (First: Episode 0018)
- Cartoon: Today's Secret Drawing - Nurse
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0238||Episode 0240|