|Air date||April 7, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Three Anything Muppet hippies sing "The Garden", a song about the importance of not littering. Grover and Cookie Monster make cameos.
- Mr. Hooper, Little Bird and Susan put up a "salida" sign in Hooper's Store. Little Bird buys birdseed from Mr. Hooper.
- In her kitchen, Susan explains how tomatoes grow.
- Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster finds an exit sign, and pantomimes entering an exit.
- Herry and Cookie Monster practice their "monster noises" (growling and roaring), then have the viewer play a game of imitating animal noises with them. (EKA: Episode 0141)
- Bob plays a "near" and "far" game.
- Larry and Phyllis: Phyllis hears Larry making honking sounds and asks what he is doing. Larry explains that he is singing. Phyllis likes his singing, and then shows Larry what singing she is capable of, which consists of beeping noises. They decide to put their sounds together and cooperate. (First: Episode 0131)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants to show Bert his ice cube collection, however, they were too cold so he put them in a box covered with an electric blanket. Much to Ernie's surprise, the ice cubes have disappeared. Since they were replaced with water, Ernie suspects that a fish might have stolen them. Bert tells him that it's because they've melted. Ernie, however, is now convinced that a fish melted the ice cubes, and angrily walks out the door, threatening to "tear him fin-from-fin." (First: Episode 0033)
- Sherlock Hemlock helps Ernie discover how a window got broken.
- Ernie eats one of Bert's cookies, and doesn't know what to tell him. Bert observes that there are four cookies when there should be five. No matter how Ernie arranges them, there are still four cookies. Since Bert doesn't want to see four cookies, Ernie eats another one, making it three instead of four.
- Ernie and Bert talk about the lettter "E".
- Film: Animal babies are fed at a zoo by zoo workers.
- Susan, Mr. Hooper, and the kids say goodbye.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0237||Episode 0239|