|Plot||Gordon and Big Bird help Maria find her lost parakeet.|
|Air date||April 1, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Ernie & Bert — Bert attempts to go under Ernie's umbrella while it's raining, however Ernie pushes Bert away from the umbrella every time he explains how the rain can make him feel happy, sad, and angry. Bert agrees with Ernie when he mentions angry because it turns out Ernie has Bert’s umbrella. Ernie then thanks him and leaves holding Bert’s umbrella without Bert who is left soaking in the rain. (First: Episode 0137)
- Cookie Monster and Ernie: Ernie tries to find another cookie with a criss-cross of icing. He has trouble matching cookies, but Cookie knows a better way to match them. (First: Episode 0135)
- Gordon talks about what a "STOP" sign is.
- Because the lid of a box won't stay open by itself, Gordon can't put a large beachball in it alone, and Bob can't put a large inflated beach animal toy in it alone. They discover that if one of them holds the lid the other can easily put his article in the box.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie and Bert divide jellybeans among themselves. There is one more than can be divided. Bert thanks Ernie for giving him the extra one, but Ernie realizes that that isn't fair, and eats it so they can be even.
(EKA: Episode 0014)
- The Queen of Six explores her garden.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about clues. He shows that a boy has grown some carrots because he has garden tools, a watering can, and a packet of seeds. Next, he confirms that a man has built a birdhouse because of his blueprints and carpenter's tools. When he notices Beautiful Day Monster with a suitcase and an umbrella, Kermit assumes that the monster is going on a trip. The monster corrects him; he's planning to eat his umbrella, and uses the suitcase to carry the ketchup he'll use to eat it with. (First: Episode 0118)
- Cartoon: A sprightly seal tells the story of six silly sailors who split up on a see-saw. (First: Episode 0002)
- "The People in Your Neighborhood": Baker and shoemaker
- Hubley animation: Birds count from 1 to 20.
- Film: flowers found around the city.
- Maria plays marbles with Gordon and the kids.
- Film: A talking tree tells a boy about the difference between here and there, near and far, and close and next to. (First: Episode 0111)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0233||Episode 0235|