|Air date||March 30, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Bob and some kids talks about what "me" means.
- Film: A boy and a girl use a pottery wheel.
- Bob and the Kids play "Simon Says" with Oscar.
- Film: Kids count 20 penguins as they slide down into a pool of water.
- Ernie invents a machine that makes A's -- you turn the crank over here, you push the button on top, and out comes an A. But it doesn't work when it rains -- it only makes A when the sun shines. (First: Episode 0006)
- Susan plays a sorting game with different candles.
- Cookie Monster tells Ernie that he is going on a diet and won't take his cookies, until Grover tells Cookie that he looks sick.
- Film: A girl named Jennifer visits family friend Mrs. Wilson in the country, and together they pick food from her garden. (First: Episode 0021)
- Bob sings "There is Nobody Just Like You" to a group of little girls.
- A Muppet boy makes shapes using pieces of chain.
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: "The Story of A" -- A witch tells bored kids a story about the letter A involving an ant's apple getting stolen by an archer. (First: Episode 0130)
- Lefty the Salesman attempts to sell a "ME" sign to Ernie.
- Bob, Big Bird, and kids line up to get some ice cream.
- Scanimate Films: A count of 4.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0231||Episode 0233|