|Air date||January 18, 1971|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Film: A boy pretends a wagon is a bus. His friend tells him it's not a bus, and explains what her father, a real bus driver, does.
- Film: African children play with bone-like marbles.
- "Where the Garbage Goes," a song film which explains what happens to garbage after it gets thrown away. (Music by Peter Schickele.) (First: Episode 0077)
- The Muppets sing "The Word Family Song."
- Larry and Phyllis cooperate by watching the same show on television.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0180||Episode 0182|