|Air date||December 29, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Alan Arkin plays Larry and his wife Barbara Dana plays Phyllis. Q. How will Larry get his galoshes on if he can't reach his feet? A. Larry and Phyllis cooperate. He does the sitting down part. She does the putting on part.
- Hubley animation: Small "V" for voice, violin, and va-va-voom.
- Count the hits with the New York Mets as Ed Kranepool and Art Shamsky bat from 1 to 14, 1 to 15 and 1 to 19.
- The People in Your Neighborhood: The Anything Muppets sing about the work of the bus driver and the dentist. (First: Episode 0106)
- Herry and Cookie Monster practice their "monster noises" (growling and roaring), then have the viewer play a game of imitating animal noises with them. (First: Episode 0141)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0166||Episode 0168|