|Plot||Cookie Monster shows more and less|
|Air date||December 9, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Susan reports that she has just learned a Spanish word from Mrs. Rodriguez. She teaches some children and a muppet how to spell and pronounce the word "pierna", which means "leg".
- C - Cat. The narrator, who loves cats, thinks there is a cat behind the door waiting to be loved. He is wrong.
- C - Not Cat.
- Gordon and Cookie Monster see a big pile of cookies. Cookie asks for one cookie, and saves it for later because he does not want to ruin his supper (which will be cookies). Then he wants another, because one cookie makes him a little happy, but two would make him happier. As Gordon puts cookies in Cookie's bag and then takes them away, Cookie becomes more happy with more cookies and less happy with less cookies. When Cookie has all the cookies in his bag, he is very happy, but decides there is a better place to put the cookies than the bag...his tummy.
- Gordon shows kids six boxes. He stacks them in different ways and each time, the kids count that there are still six boxes.
- Jazz #3 (repeat)
- Ernie and Bert play "What Happened Here?" Ernie shows drawings to Bert, and Bert has to guess what happened. Ernie has a drawing of an empty bird cage with an open door (the bird flew away), and a man lying on the ground with a banana peel next to him (he slipped on it). Then, Ernie shows Bert a blank page. The answer to that one is that there was a cow eating grass, but the grass is all eaten now, and the cow went home.
(First: Episode 0030)
- Alphabet Media
- Kermit taks about More and less. Cookie Monster drinks both of Kermit's glasses of milk, which he was going to use to explain "more" and "less". When Kermit insults Cookie Monster, several of Cookie Monster's monster pals gang up on Kermit, prompting him to point out that now there are more monsters and less frogs. Some of the monsters besides Cookie were Beautiful Day Monster, Snerk, and an unnamed Splurge-like monster. (First: Episode 0004)
- The Little Engine That Could (part 1)
- The Little Engine That Could (part 2)
- C - Cake
- UN Family
- "People In Your Neighborhood": milkman, trash collector.
- Spanish vocabulary: tortilla
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0152||Episode 0154|