|Plot||Big Bird helps Susan prepare for a party|
|Air date||December 4, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Susan is busy cooking for a dinner party, and she is one chair short. She asks Big Bird to go borrow a chair from Mrs. Rodriguez down the street.
- Bonanza: adding horses
- Big Bird thinks Mrs. Rodriguez is hard of hearing
- Bert and Ernie: Quiet and Loud
- Bob sorts by sound
- Jim Nabors counts from one to twenty, demonstrating soft and loud.
- Susan explains that Mrs. Rodriguez speaks Spanish, and teaches Big Bird how to say chair in Spanish
- Bob talks about homes in the city, country, and suburbs.
- Cartoon: A salesman tries to sell a Z. His customer stops the hard sell by locking the salesman in a zoo cage. (EKA: Episode 0085)
- Big Bid successfully brings Susan the chair from Mrs. Rodriguez, having asked her for one silla. He goes off to play checkers with a pigeon, while Gordon goes to borrow some silver polish from Oscar.
- Alphabet song
- Cartoon: Z is for Zebra, Zoo, and Zoom
- Sherlock Hemlock and the Missing Chicken Salad Sandwich: Ernie opens his lunchbox and finds that half of his chicken salad sandwich is missing. Sherlock Hemlock, the world's greatest detective, investigates this fiendish crime. It turns out that Sherlock himself ate half of Ernie's sandwich. (First: Episode 0131)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0149||Episode 0151|