|Air date||December 3, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Oscar the Grouch goes to Hooper's Store to get an ice cream for Susan. He tries to trade rusty bottle caps for the ice cream, but Mr. Hooper refuses the offer. Then Oscar suggests that he could clean the counter in exchange for the ice cream, and Mr. Hooper accepts. Then Oscar has an idea--he could give Mr. Hooper a dime.
- Film: Two boys each have five cents--one has five pennies, one has a nickel. They see a dime along the way, which is worth ten. They ask the man at the store for change for the dime, and he gives them a nickel and five pennies. They spend their pennies, but then they want to buy an ice cream for ten cents and the machine only takes dimes. They give the store man their nickels in exchange for a dime and they share a fudgesicle. (First: Episode 0132)
- Cartoon: "Egg Chant": A girl skips rope as a boy sits with an egg on his knee. They recite an alphabet poem together. The egg hatches and a dancing lizard emerges. (First: Episode 0003)
- "Once a Mouse"
- Professor Hastings conducts a lecture about the ways people feel, but keeps drifting off. Meanwhile, two groups of Muppets behind him pass by; one cheering for their winning team, and the others crying for the losing team. (First: Episode 0106)
- Grover uses his airplane to demonstrate "above" and "below."
- "One of These Things": three cylinders and a rectangle, three triangles and an arc.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0148||Episode 0150|