|Plot||Gordon makes a window box|
|Air date||December 2, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
|Sponsors||L, O, 9|
- Gordon plans a window box.
- Gordon builds the window box.
- Full/Empty Room: An Anything Muppet demonstrates empty by leaving his room, soon Grover and his friends including Cookie Monster occupy the room making it full.The Anything Muppet comes in and scares the monsters away leaving it empty.
- Alice Braithwaite Goodyshoes explains empty and full.
- Gordon and the kids talk about shapes using the scraps of wood left over from the window box.
- Kermit's Rectangle Lecture: Kermit talks about rectangles. Cookie Monster destroys Kermit's rectangle, explaining: "It's a wreck, and it's a tangle!" (First: Episode 0017)
- Cartoon: O - Open.
- Song: The crow and the goat roll over the road
- Little Bird plays an imagination game, closing his eyes and imagining he hears sounds. At the end of the game, he imagines that he hears a scary monster -- and when he opens his eyes, Herry Monster is there, growling at him.
- Ernie talks about what happens next when he throws a rubber ball, a glass and a watermelon over the wall.
- Song: "Happiness Is"
- The Op Family: mop, drop, hop, flop, and stop.
- Cartoon: L - Lunchbox
- Cartoon: L - Ladder
- Tim Conway - L
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0147||Episode 0149|