|Air date||November 30, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Gordon finds a blue ribbon, but he and Big Bird don't know who it belongs to. They ask Mr. Hooper what to do.
- Mr. Hooper makes a sign, so if the person who lost the ribbon passes his store they will know what to do.
- Imagination - O
- Film: Fishing boy.
- Tag: Tim Conway says "There was something fishy there."
- Broken Ukelele, Part 1: Ernie Ernie encounters a sobbing Beautiful Day Monster, who is crying because his ukelele is broken. Ernie shows him a few things one can do with a broken ukelele, but that doesn't stop the monster from crying. Ernie then offers to fix the ukelele. (EKA: Episode 0080)
- Film: Zoo birds.
- Broken Ukelele, Part 2: Ernie brings back the ukelele, all fixed. And what does the monster do? He eats it! (EKA: Episode 0080)
- Gordon leaves Hooper's Store with a soda, and Mr. Hooper remembers just in time to give him his package. Mr. Hooper is glad he remembered, and asks the kids what he would do if he hadn't remembered in time. He would call Gordon on the telephone.
- Grover and the Telephone: Grover uses a telephone booth to explain how a telephone is used. When he enters the booth, however, he finds that there is no phone in sight. An Anything Muppet boy arrives to use the telephone, and thinks that Grover is the telehone since he is the only thing he found in the booth. The boy proceeds and talks into Grover's mouth.
- O - open.
- Anything Muppets show the -op family.
- New York Knicks 1-4.
- New York Knicks 1-9.
- New York Knicks 1-17.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0145||Episode 0147|