|Plot||Big Bird loses his R, Oscar gets angry|
|Air date||November 26, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Big Bird wants to show a capital and a small letter R, and so he wrote them on a card. After sitting down to think of words that begin with R, like ran, rabbit and room, he couldn't find his Rs. Bob finds the Rs stuck to Big Bird's back.
- Cartoon: R - rabbit
- Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch demonstrate the letter R.
- Cartoon: Race for roses.
- R - radio
- Gordon comments to the kids that he would get angry if he ever lost his Rs, and asks the kids what happens when they get angry. Oscar interrupts because he thinks he can get angry better than the kids can. They have a competition to see who is better at frowning, growling, and yelling. Oscar actually gets angry because they didn't ask him, the expert, about being angry. He gnashes his teeth, which makes him feel tip-top.
- Bill Cosby demonstrates angry.
- Cartoon: 5
- Film: A group of kids play follow the leader and go over, around and through various obstacles, but one of them takes a while to catch on. (First: Episode 0001)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0143||Episode 0145|