|Air date||November 23, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Everybody Moo
- Cookie Monster and Herry make monster noises and animal noises.
- Gordon shows that when you put a salt shaker and a pepper shaker together, you have a pair of shakers.
- Film: Animal Pairs, including monkeys, tigers, geese, and baby hydraxes.
- Father and son Anything Muppets take a walk in the woods. The father pretends to be the son, asking questions and climbing trees, while the son pretends to be the father, helping out and explaining things. (First: Episode 0089)
- Mr. Hooper and the kids sort pictures of a family by gender and age.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie refuses to take his turn to go for the newspaper. He tricks Bert into going to Hooper's Store in his place. (First: Episode 0093)
- Film: Elevator
- Bob and the kids draw pictures of flowers. Each flower is different, but they are all flowers.
- Walt Frazier and a girl demonstrate big, bigger, biggest.
- Oscar the Grouch rhymes soap and hope, rush and brush, "oughta" and water.
- Tony sings "Lulu's Back in Town", preparing for the arrival of an enormous monster. (First: Episode 0018)
- Professor Hastings talks about the number 2.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie explains to the audience how people have two of everything: "two eyes, two ears, two hands, two noses..." "Wait a minute, you ding-a-ling!" Bert interrupts. "People don't have two noses!" Ernie promptly pulls Bert's nose off, sticks it to his own face, and keeps counting. "Two noses, two hands, two ears, two eyes ... too bad!" (First: Episode 0061)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0140||Episode 0142|