|Air date||November 23, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Everybody Moo
- Cookie Monster and Herry make monster noises and animal noises.
- Gordon shows that when you put a salt shaker and a pepper shaker together, you have a pair of shakers.
- Film: Animal Pairs, including monkeys, tigers, geese, and baby hydraxes.
- Father and son Anything Muppets take a walk in the woods. The father pretends to be the son, asking questions and climbing trees, while the son pretends to be the father, helping out and explaining things.
- Mr. Hooper and the kids sort pictures a family by gender and age.
- Film: Lion family
- Film: Elevator
- Bob and the kids draw pictures of flowers. Each flower is different, but they are all flowers.
- Walt Frazier and a girl demonstrate big, bigger, biggest.
- Oscar the Grouch rhymes soap and hope, rush and brush, "oughta" and water.
- Professor Hastings talks about the number 2.
- Anything Muppets discuss the "ig" family.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0140||Episode 0142|