|Plot||Oscar gets angry|
|Air date||November 17, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Gordon wants to show the letter B, but he only has one bump. Big Bird comes along with the straight part, so they show a small b. Then Bob comes with the other bump and they show capital B.
- Cartoon: B – bug
- Film: B painting
- Film: Making a train engine
- Ernie and Bert: feelings in the rain.
- Bob and Oscar the Grouch discuss anger. Oscar says that while he is often grouchy, he never loses his temper. Bob insists that even Oscar sometimes gets angry. As they argue about this, Oscar gets progressively angrier.
- Cartoon: B – Butterfly
- Cartoon: B – Bear
- Bob carves a pumpkin and asks the kids what they like most about Halloween. Then they find different shapes in the jack-o-lantern’s face.
- The word “on” demonstrated with a sandwich. The bread is on the breadboard, the mustard is on the bread, the ham is on the mustard, etc.
- Sherlock Hemlock helps Ernie solve the Apple Mystery.
- Spanish words: puerta, adios.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0136||Episode 0138|