|Plot||Oscar has a cold|
|Air date||November 16, 1970|
|Season||Season 2 (1970-1971)|
- Gordon is helping a kid write the words “Sesame Street” when he overhears Oscar the Grouch sneezing. Oscar says it’s not even fun being a grouch when you have a cold, so Gordon, Susan and Bob go look for things to make Oscar feel better.
- Cartoon: F – Fly
- Susan takes Oscar’s temperature, and tells him to watch this film about a sailing ship while they wait for the thermometer to be done
- Film: Sloop
- Bob finds a book of knock knock jokes to tell Oscar, and Gordon brings tissues and orange juice.
- Susan reads a book called “I am a Hunter” to Oscar and the kids
- Film: S – Seal
- Cartoon: S – Sleigh
- Bob teaches that “mano” is Spanish for “hand,” and finds clothing for a mano.
- Gesner hand film
- Film: Animal homes
- Bob and the kids talk about things you can do with your hands—clap, snap, fold them, count on them.
- Pete Seeger sings “Heave Away Haul Away,” “There Was a Cottage,” “Sailing Up My Dirty Stream,” and “Skip to My Lou”
- S is for Superman, sky, spaceship, sea, sailboat, and storm
- New York Mets miss on 4
- New York Mets miss on 11
- New York Mets miss on 13
- Bill Cosby: Over and Under
- Three of These Things: hot dog, mustard, roll, flower.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0135||Episode 0137|