|Air date||May 6, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||E, F, 8|
- Big Bird makes the letters E and F.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: African animals.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment in fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert, ice cream and cookies. (First: Episode 0033)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie tries to help a mailman deliver a letter to Mrs. Mary Ann ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. (First: Episode 0038)
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell an 8 to Ernie, who ran out of money buying some 9s. Ernie then offers to sell Lefty his 9s. (First: Episode 0079)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit tries to demonstrate what round is, with the help of a wisecracking ball. He introduces Kermit to his "daddy," a scary-looking basketball. (First: Episode 0107)
- Kermit's Lectures: Two Snerfs - Harry and Sam - help Kermit teach the difference between 'tall' and 'short,' but they keep changing sizes, thus disrupting his lecture. Kermit then changes the lecture to teach the difference between 'little' and 'big' with different-sized monsters: Frank and Harold... but he also meets Splurge. (First: Episode 0015)
- Cartoon: "Poverty F" -- a man tries to remember a word beginning with the letter F, and another man lists as many words as he can think of to help him.
- Cartoon: A self-proclaimed "handsome" fly (voiced by Casey Kasem) is indignant about appearing in a segment about the letter F with a "fat and ugly" frog. The frog solves the problem by eating the fly. (First: Episode 0034)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0127||Episode 0129|