Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||May 5, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
- Film: The activities of different families on Mondays.
- Guy Smiley hosts "The Mr. and Mrs. Game", a quiz show for newlywed monsters. Mr. and Mrs. Monster win the game, and Guy offers the choice of three prizes: a new house, a trip to Hawaii, or a cookie. Mr. Monster ravenously devours the cookie. (First: Episode 0072)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie calls his bathtub "Rosie", because whenever he takes a bath, he leaves a ring around the Rosie. Bert waits for his bath. (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie writes a dramatic story, which is actually the alphabet. (First: Episode 0009)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit demonstrates his "What Happens Next" machine, which is designed to turn on his radio. None of the parts of the machine work properly. (First: Episode 0089)
- Cartoon: A Gary Owens-voiced man attempts to discuss the letter I, but is jeered by an offscreen voice. The man uses him as an example of the word "impolite". (aired twice) (First: Episode 0032)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0126||Episode 0128|