Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||May 4, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||U, V, W, 6|
- Lefty the Salesman tries to sell Ernie a letter U, which he claims to have had in his family for years. The "U" is actually a string tied to two small poles, made to look like a U.
- An Anything Muppet boy sings "A, You're Adorable", counting off the ways he loves his girlfriend on a series of alphabet blocks. Cookie Monster appears and demands his blocks back, forcing the boy to sing the song again. (First: Episode 0023)
- Bob and the Anything Muppets sing "The People in Your Neighborhood": Dentist and Bus Driver. (First: Episode 0106)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a question, but Bert is reading the newspaper. Ernie hums and talks to Rubber Duckie until Bert gives up reading the paper in exasperation. Then Ernie can ask his question: Can he borrow the newspaper? (First: Episode 0042)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert wants to know why there is a cookie lying on the table. Ernie explains that he put it there to remind himself. (First: Episode 0095)
- Cartoon: "Poverty U" -- A figure gives a salute to the letter U, and presents the letter with a bouquet of flowers. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0036)
- Cartoon: "Imagination V" -- A surreal segment involving the Venus de Milo statue, a violin, a vampire, and vigilantes, among other things beginning with V. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0050)
- Cartoon: Two men, one named Virgil Veep, discuss the letter “V” as they stand atop a capital V. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0110)
- Film: A junior car dealer displays cars of different sizes to people of different sizes. (First: Episode 0003)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0125||Episode 0127|