|Air date||April 16, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||P, Q, U, 10|
- Don McLean makes an appearance.
- Ruby Dee makes an appearance.
- Cartoon: "Poverty Q": A figure demonstrates Q words, despite the unruly stem of his letter Q that keeps detaching itself. (First: Episode 0048)
- Cartoon: "Poverty U" -- A figure gives a salute to the letter U, and presents the letter with a bouquet of flowers. (First: Episode 0036)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie writes a dramatic story, which is actually the alphabet. (First: Episode 0009)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie struggles to save a plate of cookies for Bert. Beautiful Day Monster disguises himself as a baker and a little girl to trick Ernie out of four of the five cookies, but Bert blames Ernie. (First: Episode 0041)
- A group of Anything Muppets enter, with one saying, "Some of us are here, but not all." They leave, and say that now none of them are there. They re-enter with a few more, saying that some of them are there but not all, and leave again, saying that none of them are there. Many Muppets appear, including Bert, Grover, Scudge, Fred's son, Oscar and Cookie Monster, who all say, "Now we are all here!" (First: Episode 0061)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0113||Episode 0115|