|Air date||April 13, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||E, O, V, 10|
- Cookie Monster: Fred's son wants to learn about here and there, so the Beautiful Day Monster and Cookie Monster show him by spreading apart, each calling Fred's son over to their side. However, whenever Baby gets to "there," he always finds himself "here."
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie has a question, but Bert is reading the newspaper. Ernie hums and talks to Rubber Duckie until Bert gives up reading the paper in exasperation. Then Ernie can ask his question: Can he borrow the newspaper? (First: Episode 0042)
- Ernie & Bert: Ernie tells Bert that he calls his bathtub Rosie, because after his bath, he leaves a ring around Rosie. (First: Episode 0001)
- Cartoon: Poor Solomon Grundy washes a different part of the left side of his body every day, but at the end of the week, "he's still half dirty!" (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert and Ernie try to figure out who owns a cabinet containing cookies. Bert says that the cabinet is his, because he has his first initial, B, on the door. However, the B is spread between two doors, and Ernie opens one door, making it look like an E. (First: Episode 0019)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnessing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Cartoon: "Imagination V" -- A surreal segment involving the Venus de Milo statue, a violin, a vampire, and vigilantes, among other things beginning with V. (First: Episode 0050)
- Film: A talking tree tells a boy about the difference between here and there, near and far, and close and next to.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0110||Episode 0112|