|Air date||April 6, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, Q, U, 8, 9|
- Professor Hastings conducts a lecture about the ways people feel, but keeps drifting off. Meanwhile, two groups of Muppets behind him pass by; one cheering for their winning team, and the others crying for the losing team.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Joe Raposo sings a song about eating over film footage of eating animals.
- Ernie sings "If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked a Cake" when a hungry Cookie Monster demands a cookie. (First: Episode 0031)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit teaches “full” with a full glass of milk until Cookie Monster drinks it all (with a straw). Disgusted, Kermit complains that he didn’t want to teach “empty”, but finds that he can still talk about “full”; the monster is now ‘’full’’ of milk. (First: Episode 0081)
- Cartoon: "Egg Chant": A girl skips rope and says the alphabet as a boy sits with an egg on his knee; the egg hatches, and a dancing lizard comes out. (First: Episode 0003)
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: "Poverty Q": A figure demonstrates Q words, despite the unruly stem of his letter Q that keeps detaching itself. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0048)
- Cartoon: A blue man (voiced by Casey Kasem) explains that “Q” starts the word “quarter.” (First: Episode 0054)
- Cartoon: "Poverty U" -- A figure gives a salute to the letter U, and presents the letter with a bouquet of flowers. (First: Episode 0036)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0105||Episode 0107|