|Air date||March 18, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||C, F, I, 2, 3|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie refuses to take his turn to go for the newspaper. He tricks Bert into going to Hooper's Store in his place.
- Film: An apple grows on a tree.
- Ernie is going on a hunt for big rocks, and when he tries to pick a really big rock, the rock turns out to be the dome of a large monster. (First: Episode 0034)
- Cartoon: Poor Solomon Grundy washes a different part of the left side of his body every day, but at the end of the week, "he's still half dirty!" (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie and Bert: Bert sees Ernie talk to "an elephant" while using a banana as a phone. Ernie explains to Bert that he is just pretending, but then he tells Bert that the elephant wants to talk to him. (First: Episode 0004)
- Film: "ROUND" -- A live-action film shows circles in everyday life, from Coca-Cola bottle caps, to moving wheels, to yo-yos, bubbles, and balloons, set to a lively soundtrack. (First: Episode 0002)
- Cartoon: A self-proclaimed "handsome" fly (voiced by Casey Kasem) is indignant about appearing in a segment about the letter F with a "fat and ugly" frog. The frog solves the problem by eating the fly. (First: Episode 0034)
- Cartoon: A Gary Owens-voiced man attempts to discuss the letter I, but is jeered by an offscreen voice. The man uses him as an example of the word "impolite". (First: Episode 0032)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated by their group, teaching a lesson in counting backwards. (First: Episode 0006)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0092||Episode 0094|