|Air date||March 5, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, H, T, 10|
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Grasshopper
- Film: A visit to a tomato field.
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about hair. According to Kermit, "Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." He points out that some people have hair on their heads, while others have it on their faces. But if you have hair all over your body -- like Beautiful Day Monster, who emerges brushing himself and singing "A pretty girl is like a melody ..." -- then you're a monster! (First: Episode 0028)
- Ernie and Bert: As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep... thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap. (First: Episode 0027)
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: "Poverty H" -- an orange figure tries to talk about the letter H, but a yellow figure keeps listing H words. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Gary Owens) explains how H starts the word "Hello", which is then demonstrated by people calling him and asking for someone named Harold. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: "Poverty T" -- a figure with glasses explains T words, and at the same time abuses another figure with some of them (including getting him tangled and twirled in twine). The second figure turns out to be a cop, who presents him with a ticket for his trash. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: A Casey Kasem-voiced man explains the letter T with a TV that plays a concert. When the man begins to sing with it, the conductor on the TV set "turns him off" by tweaking his nose. (First: Episode 0024)
- Some Anything Muppets and monsters pile up and count to 10.
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0083||Episode 0085|