|Air date||February 26, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||D, E, M, 8, 9|
- Lefty the Salesman wants to sell an 8 to Ernie, who ran out of money buying some 9s. Ernie then offers to sell Lefty his 9s.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is upside down on a ceiling and decides to pour himself a glass of milk on the ceiling. Bert doesn't think that's possible, but Ernie manages. (4-part sketch)(First: Episode 0016)
- Alice Braithwaite Goodyshoes demonstrates near and far.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert and Ernie try to figure out who owns a cabinet containing cookies. Bert says that the cabinet is his, because he has his first initial, B, on the door. However, the B is spread between two doors, and Ernie opens one door, making it look like an E. (First: Episode 0019)
- Cartoon: A small man and his assistant Dudley attempt to demonstrate both the capital and lower-case letter D. (First: Episode 0016)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Cartoon: Gloria, a rambunctious little girl, sings the alphabet song while an adult gives her instructions. (lowercase version) (First: Episode 0010)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated by their group, teaching a lesson in counting backwards. (First: Episode 0006)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0078||Episode 0080|