|Air date||February 12, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||J, S, W, 4, 5|
- Pat Paulsen counts to 10.
- Pat Paulsen talks about backward and forward.
- An Anything Muppet boy teaches "forward" and "backward" with a group of wild Anything Muppets and Grover, who keep running over the boy when his back is turned.
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie finds an egg on the counter. Bert tells him to put it away so he can eat it later. Ernie doesn't understand. Bert sighs, "Just drop it!"... and Ernie does. (First: Episode 0003)
- Film: A girl named Jennifer visits family friend Mrs. Wilson in the country, and together they pick food from her garden. (First: Episode 0021)
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit watches some live bears do exercises. (This was done on a chroma-key background). (First: Episode 0044)
- Cartoon: "Egg Chant": A girl skips rope and says the alphabet as a boy sits with an egg on his knee; the egg hatches, and a dancing lizard comes out. (First: Episode 0003)
- An Anything Muppet boy sings "A, You're Adorable", counting off the ways he loves his girlfriend on a series of alphabet blocks. Cookie Monster appears and demands his blocks back, forcing the boy to sing the song again. (First: Episode 0023)
- Film: "ROUND" -- A live-action film shows circles in everyday life, from Coca-Cola bottle caps, to moving wheels, to yo-yos, bubbles, and balloons, set to a lively soundtrack. (First: Episode 0002)
- Cartoon: "Story of J" -- Two boys are told of a man named Joe who is sent to jail after jamming a june bug into a jar and a tire pump. (First: Episode 0009)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie and Bert are watching TV, but Bert gets bored and decides to play a record. Ernie tells him to turn down the volume, but Bert won't, so Ernie drowns out Bert's music by playing the radio. Bert then retaliates by turning on the blender. With all four things running at once, they blow a fuse. Bert goes outside to fix the fuse box, while Ernie turns off all the things that were running. When the lights come back on, they decide to play cards instead of fight. (First: Episode 0003)
- Jim Henson clay animation: “S” -- Sam the Snake, Sissy the Skunk, and other things demonstrate the letter “S”. (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie & Bert — Ernie holds a hanky while Bert sneezes -- and Bert's nose comes off in Ernie's hand. Ernie teases Bert by putting his nose back in the wrong places. (First: Episode 0026)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0068||Episode 0070|