Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Air date||February 4, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||E, S, W, 2, 3|
- Speech Balloon: S -- Snake
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie writes a dramatic story, which is actually the alphabet. (First: Episode 0009)
- Ernie and Bert: As Bert takes a nap, Ernie tells the viewer how he knows that Bert is asleep... thus waking Bert up, just to tell him it's time for his nap. (First: Episode 0027)
- Cartoon: A sprightly seal tells the story of six silly sailors who split up on a see-saw. (First: Episode 0002)
- Jim Henson clay animation: “S” -- Sam the Snake, Sissy the Skunk, and other things demonstrate the letter “S”. (First: Episode 0001)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0062||Episode 0064|