|Air date||February 2, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||E, S, W, 2, 3|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie explains to the audience how people have two of everything: "two eyes, two ears, two hands, two noses..." "Wait a minute, you ding-a-ling!" Bert interrupts. "People don't have two noses!" Ernie promptly pulls Bert's nose off, sticks it to his own face, and keeps counting. "Two noses, two hands, two ears, two eyes ... too bad!"
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter E.
- A group of Anything Muppets enter, with one saying, "Some of us are here, but not all." They leave, and say that now none of them are there. They re-enter with a few more, saying that some of them are there but not all, and leave again, saying that none of them are there. Many Muppets appear, including Bert, Grover, Scudge, Fred's son, Oscar and Cookie Monster, who all say, "Now we are all here!"
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit talks about the letter W, which Cookie Monster attempts to eat. (First: Episode 0001)
- Kermit's Lectures: The W starts to walk as Kermit talks about it. The W starts a war, which it wins. (First: Episode 0001)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie struggles to save a plate of cookies for Bert. Beautiful Day Monster disguises himself as a baker and a little girl to trick Ernie out of four of the five cookies, but Bert blames Ernie. (First: Episode 0041)
- Cartoon: A sprightly seal tells the story of six silly sailors who split up on a see-saw. (First: Episode 0002)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated by their group, teaching a lesson in counting backwards. (First: Episode 0006)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0060||Episode 0062|