|Air date||January 14, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, Q, U, 8, 9|
- Pete Seeger sings "Where's Your Point Finger?," "Skip To My Lou," "John Henry," and "Abiyoyo".
- Cartoon: "Poverty Q": A figure demonstrates Q words, despite the unruly stem of his letter Q that keeps detaching itself. (aired three times)
- Sesame Street Animal Films: "Rockabye Baby" is sung to a sleepy koala.
- Bob and the Anything Muppets sing "The People in Your Neighborhood": Fireman and Postman. (First: Episode 0023)
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: Gloria, a rambunctious little girl, sings the alphabet song while an adult gives her instructions. (lowercase version) (First: Episode 0010)
- Film: A junior car dealer displays cars of different sizes to people of different sizes. (First: Episode 0003)
- Ernie complains when a big letter A appears on the TV screen, so Bert turns off the set, unplugs it, and Ernie takes a bunch of A objects out of the TV, including an acorn, apricots, an apron, an ape, and finally a letter A. When Bert plugs it back in, a big letter B appears on the screen. (First: Episode 0007)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0047||Episode 0049|