|Air date||January 9, 1970|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||I, K, N, 6, 7|
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Apes play at the zoo.
- "Triangle and Square": A male voice narrates a story of a jazzy triangle who loved to dance, and a square square. The triangle likes being flexible, but the square would rather be stiff and *square*. (First: Episode 0007)
- Film: A voice narrates a film about how things begin -- including roosters, buildings, lakes, cups, birthday cakes, trees, and babies. (First: Episode 0003)
- Cartoon: An elderly man discusses the letter K with a kitten, explaining how kittens are picked up by their mother by the scruff of their neck. A giant cat gives an example by picking up the man in this manner. aired twice) (First: Episode 0040)
- Cartoon: A fisherboy catches all the letters of the alphabet and makes alphabet soup. (First: Episode 0004)
- Story: "At Night"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0044||Episode 0046|