|Air date||December 24, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||C, F, I, 2, 3|
- Folksinger Michael Cooney explains how to make up songs and how to follow directions. He sings "Sesame Street Girls" and "Apple Pickers Reel".
- Ernie and Bert: Bert tells Ernie that if he can clean the messy apartment in fifteen seconds or less, he will give Ernie his dessert: ice cream and cookies.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants to show Bert his ice cube collection, however, they were too cold so he put them in a box covered with an electric blanket. Much to Ernie's surprise, the ice cubes have disappeared. Since they were replaced with water, Ernie suspects that a fish might have stolen them. Bert tells him that it's because they've melted. Ernie, however, is now convinced that a fish melted the ice cubes, and angrily walks out the door, threatening to "tear him fin-from-fin."
- Speech Balloon: I -- (strawberry) Ice Cream
- Kermit Lectures: Kermit talks about the letter F.
- Cartoon: A Gary Owens-voiced man attempts to discuss the letter I, but is jeered by an offscreen voice. The man uses him as an example of the word "impolite". (aired twice) (First: Episode 0032)
- Cartoon: Poor Solomon Grundy washes a different part of the left side of his body every day, but at the end of the week, "he's still half dirty!" (First: Episode 0001)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0032||Episode 0034|