|Air date||December 22, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||G, L, Y, 2, 3|
- Ernie sings "If I Knew You Were Coming I'd've Baked a Cake" when a hungry Cookie Monster demands a cookie.
- What will happen: Monster with a flute.
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter L.
- Speech Balloon: L -- Lunchbox
- Buddy and Jim struggle with a piggy bank.
- Film: "The Little Baker" -- A boy goes to a bakery and learns how an apple pie is made. (First: Episode 0020)
- Story: "Clyde of Africa"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0030||Episode 0032|