|Air date||December 19, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||G, O, Z, 10|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie shows drawings to Bert, and Bert has to guess what happened. Ernie has a drawing of an empty bird cage with an open door (the bird flew away), and a man lying on the ground with a banana peel next to him (he slipped on it). Then Ernie shows Bert an blank piece of paper. The answer to that one is that there was a cow eating grass, but the grass is all eaten now and the cow went home.
- An Anything Muppet sings "Lulu's Back in Town," preparing for the arrival of an enormous monster. (First: Episode 0018)
- Ernie and Bert: Part 1: Bert tells Ernie to clean up the messy apartment. Part 2: Ernie has finished cleaning up the apartment, but the toy chest is still a mess, so he throws toys all over the place. (First: Episode 0010)
- Film: A voice narrates a film about how things begin -- including roosters, buildings, lakes, cups, birthday cakes, trees, and babies. (First: Episode 0003)
- Film: A boy with magic glasses listens to the sounds of an ice cream truck, a dog, a horse galloping, and a parrot. (First: Episode 0008)
- Cartoon: "Imagination O" -- A surreal story about a boy, a goat, and a bulldozer that closes up a hole in a cloud that blows the cold. (First: Episode 0011)
- Buddy and Jim try to play checkers, but they can't get their chairs facing the right direction. (First: Episode 0014)
- Story: "What Do You Say, Dear?"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0029||Episode 0031|