|Air date||December 15, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||G, O, Z, 1, 2, 3|
- The Anything Muppets sing "Everyone Likes Ice Cream."
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Tree kangaroo and baby.
- Ernie and Bert talk about the letter Z.
- Listen My Brother sings a counting song.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie holds a hanky while Bert sneezes -- and Bert's nose comes off in Ernie's hand. Ernie teases Bert by putting his nose back in the wrong places.
- Anything Muppet family: Can you guess?
- Film: "In the Woods": Two kids go out into the woods. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: Poor Solomon Grundy washes a different part of the left side of his body every day, but at the end of the week, "he's still half dirty!" (First: Episode 0001)
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter G. (First: Episode 0025)
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter O. (First: Episode 0012)
- Cartoon: "Imagination O" -- A surreal story about a boy, a goat, and a bulldozer that closes up a hole in a cloud that blows the cold. (First: Episode 0011)
- Speech Balloon: O – Open (First: Episode 0014)
- Speech Balloon: Z – Zipper (First: Episode 0025)
- "One Song (Song of One)" (EKA: Episode 0086)
- "Two Song (Song of Two)" (First: Episode 0001)
- "Three Song (Song of Three)" (First: Episode 0001)
- "Jazz #2" (First: Episode 0001)
- "Jazz #3" (First: Episode 0002)
- Buddy and Jim look in a mirror. (First: Episode 0006)
- Dinner and dessert
- Burt Lancaster recites the alphabet. (First: Episode 0005)
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0025||Episode 0027|