|Air date||December 11, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, H, T, 10|
- Ernie and Bert make toast, demonstrating fat and thin.
- Cartoon: A Casey Kasem-voiced man explains the letter T with a TV that plays a concert. When the man begins to sing with it, the conductor on the TV set "turns him off" by tweaking his nose. (aired twice)
- Cartoon: A poem filled with T words, including a teacher, toys, Texas, and "turtles with brains".
- Film: "Head to Toe Puzzle": Two kids put together a puzzle of a boy.
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: A man (voiced by Gary Owens) explains how H starts the word "Hello", which is then demonstrated by people calling him and asking for someone named Harold. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: A woman explains the letter H and its use in "horseshoe", when a horse comes to reclaim his shoe and starts tickling the woman. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: "Poverty T" -- a figure with glasses explains T words, and at the same time abuses another figure with some of them (including getting him tangled and twirled in twine). The second figure turns out to be a cop, who presents him with a ticket for his trash. (aired three times) (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated by their group, teaching a lesson in counting backwards. (First: Episode 0006)
- A visit from an artist who illustrates the sequence of events.
- Film: Scrap Yard
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0023||Episode 0025|