|Air date||December 10, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, H, T, 10|
- An Anything Muppet boy sings "A, You're Adorable," counting off the ways he loves his girlfriend on a series of alphabet blocks. Cookie Monster appears and demands his blocks back, forcing the boy to sing the song again.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie demonstrates the word "through" with the help of Beautiful Day Monster and Bert, who holds a hoop.
- Ernie and Bert: Bert says that he and Ernie are looking at the "Mysterious Nose-Snatcher." Ernie, disagreeing, walks closer and closer to the camera to see. His face begins to black out the screen...but when he moves back into view, his nose is missing! (First: Episode 0005)
- Film: A group of kids play follow the leader and go over, around and through various obstacles, but one of them takes a while to catch on. (First: Episode 0001)
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: A woman explains the letter H and its use in "horseshoe", when a horse comes to reclaim his shoe and starts tickling the woman. (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: "Poverty T" -- a figure with glasses explains T words, and at the same time abuses another figure with some of them (including getting him tangled and twirled in twine). The second figure turns out to be a cop, who presents him with a ticket for his trash. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0020)
- Cartoon: Gloria, a rambunctious little girl, sings the alphabet song while an adult gives her instructions. (lowercase version) (First: Episode 0010)
- Story: "Circus Baby"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0022||Episode 0024|