|Air date||December 2, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||D, E, M, 8, 9|
- Kermit's Lectures: Kermit gives a lecture about rectangles. Cookie Monster smashes the shape, but says it'll still work out: "It's a wreck -- and it's a tangle!"
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Animal tails.
- Cartoon: A small man and his assistant Dudley attempt to demonstrate both the capital and lower-case letter D. (EKA: Episode 0016)
- Buddy and Jim try to put on shoes and socks.
- Film: There Once Was a Hand—Skip Hinnant narrates the story of an unhappy hand that wishes he could make a noise. (First: Episode 0007)
- Cartoon: Two boys notice a D, saying it looks fat. A resonant voice (Gary Owens) informs them that it's the letter D. This leads to a jazzy story about a dog who digs for dice, wins a duck, and buys a dinosaur with a dime. Moral: "If you dig a dinosaur, drop your duck for a dime." (EKA: Episode 0016)
- Cartoon: A small man and his assistant Dudley attempt to demonstrate both the capital and lower-case letter D. (First: Episode 0016)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- Cartoon: "Count Up Elevator" -- An elevator operator stops at ten floors to pick up passengers, including a witch, a fireman, and a kangaroo. The tenth passenger, a mouse, causes the elevator to overload and explode. (First: Episode 0003)
- Game: "What Am I?"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0016||Episode 0018|