|Air date||December 1, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||D, E, M, 8, 9|
- An Anything Muppet boy and girl share a bag of jellybeans, but they're scared away by a monster. They make friends with the monster, and share the jellybeans with him. (3-part sketch)
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie is upside down on a ceiling and decides to pour himself a glass of milk on the ceiling. Bert doesn't think that's possible, but Ernie manages. (4-part sketch)
- Film: Two men, Big and Little, travel around playing the tuba and violin. Even though they’re different (Big has dark skin, and Little has light skin), together they make beautiful music.
- Alphabet Bates makes the letter D.
- Cartoon: Two boys notice a D, saying it looks fat. A resonant voice (Gary Owens) informs them that it's the letter D. This leads to a jazzy story about a dog who digs for dice, wins a duck, and buys a dinosaur with a dime. Moral: "If you dig a dinosaur, drop your duck for a dime." (First: Episode Test Show 1)
- Cartoon: A small man and his assistant Dudley attempt to demonstrate both the capital and lower-case letter D.
- Speech Balloon: D -- Dog (role reversal between man and dog) (aired twice)
- "Jazz #8"
- "Jazz #9"
- Cartoon: Ten little Greeblies (bug-like creatures) keep getting separated by their group, teaching a lesson in counting backwards. (First: Episode 0006)
- Film: A boy with magic glasses listens to the sounds of an ice cream truck, a dog, a horse galloping, and a parrot. (First: Episode 0008)
- Animation: "E Imagination": A surreal story of a boy eating a peach atop an eagle witnesseing a queen on her knee, dreaming of eating ice cream in a land of steam. (First: Episode 0001)
- A soap opera about feelings: sadness, happiness, confidence, fear, and anger
- Story: "Goggles"
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0015||Episode 0017|