|Air date||November 21, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, B, X, 4, 5|
- Ernie and Bert: Part 1: Bert tells Ernie to clean up the messy apartment. Part 2: Ernie has finished cleaning up the apartment, but the toy chest is still a mess, so he throws toys all over the place.
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie doesn't want to eat his cheese, because it has holes in it, but Bert tells Ernie that holes make cheese taste better.
- Burt Lancaster counts while doing pushups.
- Sesame Street Animal Films: Giraffes.
- Buddy and Jim try to use a seesaw.
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: "Poverty X" -- A figure explains how X is used at the end of words. (aired three times)
- Cartoon: Gloria, a rambunctious little girl, sings the alphabet song while an adult gives her instructions. (lowercase version)
- Cartoon: "Count Up Elevator" -- An elevator operator stops at ten floors to pick up passengers, including a witch, a fireman, and a kangaroo. The tenth passenger, a mouse, causes the elevator to overload and explode. (First: Episode 0003)
- Ernie and Bert talk about paws, leading into the "Song of Five".
- How people and animals protect themselves from rain
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0009||Episode 0011|