|Air date||November 18, 1969|
|Season||Season 1 (1969-1970)|
|Sponsors||A, B, X, 4, 5|
- Ernie and Bert: Ernie wants to have some cookies. Bert asks Ernie if he knows what "before" means, and Ernie demonstrates by saying that before he can have a cookie, he has to open the lid to a cookie jar, and after he closes the lid, he eats the cookie. He demonstrates a few times, until he loses his appetite for dinner.
- Buddy and Jim struggle with a light bulb.
- "Triangle and Square": A male voice narrates a story of a jazzy triangle who loved to dance, and a square square. The triangle likes being flexible, but the square would rather be stiff and *square*.
- Film: There Once Was a Hand— Skip Hinnant narrates the story of an unhappy hand that wishes he could make a noise.
- Cartoon: A man displays the capital and lowercase A, and explains what an alligator is...before he is eaten by one. (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: "Poverty X" -- A figure explains how X is used at the end of words. (aired twice) (First: Episode 0006)
- Cartoon: A fisherboy catches all the letters of the alphabet and makes alphabet soup. (First: Episode 0004)
- "Jazz #5"
- An explanation of nighttime
- How to fold blankets
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 0006||Episode 0008|