Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elmo Through the Looking-Glass is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers. The game was developed by Creative Wonders and Children's Television Workshop in 1998 and later re-released by Encore Software and Sesame Workshop in 2004.
It was first released as "Reading Adventure", when it was re-released the name changed.
In this game, Elmo goes through the looking-glass in his room to find the little red monster he sees there. Skills emphasized include object identification, visual discrimination, vocabulary, matching, and reading. In 1998, this game was included in the 2-disc Elmo's Reading: Preschool and Kindergarten CD-ROM set, along with Elmo's Reading Basics.
- "Royal Chess Match": Help Elmo set back up the chess board.
- "Name Game": Help the Two-Headed Monster identify what's in his tree.
- "In Grover's Pond": Make a "creature" from the 3 items described by the little red monster.
- "Grouchy Sundae Party": Make grouchy sundaes with Oscar.
- "Playing Cards": Put the right number of hearts on the cards.
- "All the Elmos in the World": Mix and match monster parts with Elmo.