Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elmo's Preschool is a Sesame Street CD-ROM game for home computers developed by Creative Wonders and Children's Television Workshop in 1996. Elmo guides the user to a place where the user can makes a choice out of the five unique playrooms he or she want to go into.
- Automatic Leveling (the difficulty level of the game will adjust up or down to keep the game challenging for the child using it)
- Smart Help (Sesame Street characters will guide children through activities step-by-step)
- Smart Host (Elmo is always on the screen to give help when needed; simply click on Elmo or wait a few seconds and he will offer assistance)
- Object Identification (if the cursor is left over a given object on the screen for a few seconds, Elmo will identify it)
- The Music Room (Find a Sound, Finish a Sound Pattern)
- Letters Room (Find a Letter, Make an Animal Name)
- Face Treehouse (Make a Face, How Would You Feel?)
- Shapes and Colors Tent (Find A Shape)
- Numbers Clubhouse (Find A Number, The Counting Game)
All can be visited in any order and revisited at any time.
This game was rereleased by Creative Wonders in 1998. It was also included in the 2-disc Sesame Street Learning Series: Elmo's Preschool Deluxe CD-ROM set. A German version was released by Sesame Workshop and The Learning Company. This game was also included in the Get Set for Kindergarten CD-ROM set with Elmo's Reading Basics and Get Set to Learn.