|Release Date||September 6, 2011|
|Produced by||Warner Home Video|
Elmo's Music Magic is a Sesame Street DVD released in 2011. The DVD's recycles the street story from a 2010 episode, with new scenes featuring Elmo to help break up the story. The video includes a new song, "Come Back Cookie", and a new performance of "One Small Voice."
- John Legend and Hoots sing "It Feels Good When You Sing a Song."
- Garth Brooks and his monster friends sing "Together, We'll Make Music."
- Film: M for Mouth Music
- Film: Kids play low and high notes on the Shpritzer. (Elmo voice-over added)
- Diva sings "The Alphabet Song" in high and low octaves.
- Film: Kids play loud and soft notes on the Shpritzer. (Elmo voice-over added)
- Ernie and Bert sing "Loud and Soft."
- Animation: Stephanie D'Abruzzo sings "Sing." (Elmo voice-over added)
- Film: Kids play fast and slow notes on the Shpritzer. (Elmo voice-over added)
- Cartoon: Birds dance fast and slow.
- Cartoon: The Green Violinist plays fast and slow.
- Sugarland and Elmo sing "Songs."
- Adam Sandler makes up a "Song About Elmo."
- Diana Krall and friends sing "Everybody's Song."