|Release Date||October 11, 2011|
|Produced by||Warner Home Video|
The DVD's main feature is the street story from a 2011 episode, in which Elmo, Rosita and Telly are Shape-O-Bots and help special guest star Andy Samberg help in various situations. The video also features new musical framing footage featuring Elmo and some singing shapes. The song "Telly Tut" appears as a bonus feature.
“Elmo, Telly and Rosita are the "Shape O Bots", able to "transform" into shapes for those who need them. With their own theme song and cool animation, you'll see them as you never have before! Will they be able to help guest star Andy Samberg? Will the Shape O Bots be able to come up with a rhombus for the King of Diamonds? What is a rhombus anyhow? Elmo and the Shape O Bots will introduce a variety of shapes including circles, squares, octagons, rectangles, triangles and hexagons to kids.”
- "Shape-O-Bots" Story
- Animation: Pebbles make a circle
- Cartoon: Circles become the moon and an owl
- Film: A girl flies and makes a circle.
- Ernie and Bert sing "It's a Circle." (ending cut)
- Film: C is for circle
- Animation: A square appears in the grass.
- Film: Kids fly and form a square.
- Cartoon: "It's Hip to Be a Square"
- Film: S for Square
- Film: Pilobolus makes an octagon.
- What's the Word on the Street?: Octagon
- Jack Black and Elmo show what an octagon is.
- Animation: An umbrella makes an octagon.
- Cartoon: Rectangles make buildings.
- Film: The floating kids make a rectangle.
- Film: Rectangles in the city (Elmo narration)
- Animation: Leaves make a triangle
- Cartoon: A triangle becomes a boat sail.
- Film: The floating kids make a triangle.
- Film: A detective finds triangles.
- James Blunt and Telly sing "My Triangle."
- Film: Pilobolus makes a triangle.
- Film: T for Triangle
- Cartoon: "The Shape of Things"
- Animation: Kids look at a shape collage.
- Murray Monster looks for shapes at a baseball game. (from Count on Sports)
- Song: "I'm in Great Shape"