ESPN (the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) premiered in 1979, and is one of the leading brands in sports-related programming. The network and its related businesses are 80%-owned by The Walt Disney Company and 20%-owned by The Hearst Corporation.
- 2005: Animal and Pepe the King Prawn appeared on All Access.
- August 2005: Statler and Waldorf appeared on Reel Classics Extra for 19 weeks starting in August 2005.
- February 2, 2006: Kermit the Frog appeared on Cold Pizza.
- 2007: Count von Count appeared in a series of segments to provide special commentary on sports playback footage as "the number of the day." Jerry Nelson looped the Count to a performance by Matt Vogel with assistance by Paul McGinnis.
- October 14, 2007: Kermit the Frog appeared in a segment titled "It's Not Easy Being Green" on Sunday NFL Countdown.
- 2008: Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear, Miss Piggy, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker appeared in a series of commercials for the network's awards show, the ESPYs.
- April 8, 2011: EPSN SportsCentre produced two segments with Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire filming their segment.
- November 15, 2011: Kermit the Frog, Gonzo, Bunsen, Beaker, Statler and Waldorf appeared on Mike and Mike in the Morning to promote The Muppets.
- November 15, 2011: Statler and Waldorf appeared on SportsNation in November 2011 to promote The Muppets.
- January 2013: The Swedish Chef appears in a SportsCenter commercial.
- March 2015: The Muppets appear in a series of online videos talking about their NCAA "March Madness" brackets as part of the ESPN Tournament Challenge. The videos featured Kermit and Miss Piggy , Bunsen and Beaker and Statler and Waldorf .
- In Miss Piggy's Rules, the section "Moi's Top 10 Reasons you Are Better Off Without Him" lists #7 as "you can reactivate the ESPN channel-blocker."